Nioxin Review - How To Treat Thinning Hair

2 comments

As you may know from many of my previous blogs, I was quite ill over most of 2013 and beginning of 201, As a result of being ill it caused my hair to fall out. It wasn’t massively noticeable but I had two bald patches with lucky I could cover if my hair was down. It was washing my hair that was the worst. Everything clumps of hair would come out which was quite sickening.

So I decided to give Nioxin another try, I had previously used this before but did not benefit much from it, but now I was in need of its magic .

Nixon states that “NIOXIN uses advanced technologies to deliver thicker, fuller, denser-looking hair. Our commitment to innovation, supported by research, enables us to be able to help enables us to be able to help more than 50% of people worldwide who experience thinning hair.

They offer 6 different systems deepening on your hair type and needs
System 1 - normal to thin-looking, fine, natural hair,
System 2- noticeably thinning, fine, natural hair,
System 3- normal to thin-looking, fine, chemically treated hair
System 4 - noticeably thinning, fine, chemically-treated hair,
System 5 - normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair
System 6 - noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair

I went with System 4 as my hair was noticeable thinning and also I have chemically treated, basically this mean if you dyed your hair.

I have been using this for a month now and have seen a major improvement. I have new hair growth where my bald patches used to be and the new hair is growing out nicely, the bald patches barely noticeable anymore.

When washing my hair it no longer falls out like it used to which is a massive sigh of relief. The shampoo & conditioner have a minty scent and also a cooling sensation when you first use it but after a couple of washes you get used to the sensation.

The cons I found with the shampoo & conditions are; one, my hair gets greasy quicker than more and two my hair become quite limp and is harder to work.



I would recommend this shampoo if you’re are suffering for hair loss or thinning, this product definitely works!! But for myself I don’t think it would use this as a standard shampoo/condition as per the cons I listed.


I think that is really refreshing to actually find a product that does exactly what it was on to “tin” so to speak. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. These sound really good, I might pick some up for my mum

    Over on my blog, I am having a Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream giveaway

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/giveaway-marc-jacobs-daisy-dream.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure your mum will love it!

    Cool all head over and check it out x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig