My Ultimate Favorite Perfumes Of All Time

32 comments






Ralph Lauren - Cool


I first started wearing this perfume in 2005, I fell in love with it from a sample in a magazine and my boyfriend at time time surprised me with it and I was over the moon. 
First if all I love and packaging and the bottle, I find it very fitting to the scent. This perfume is a floral & fruity scent which I find is very refreshing. This has now been discontinued (like most of my other favorites) which I am absolutely gutted about. I has now become so hard to get hold of. 


Hilary Duff - With Love 




I discovered this perfume in America in 2007. I not one to buy a perfume based on its celebrity endorsement or anything, I just randomly gave it a try and really liked it. The fragrance is described as  flowery combines fruit, milk, mangosteen, flower, musk, amber, exotic spices, and cocobolo wood. And yet this is another discontinued fragrance.  


Lacoste - Inspiration 

I first came across this fragrance in 2009 and loved it. I sound the scent really soft and great for an everyday perfume. Top notes of pink peppercorn, pomegranate, mirabelle plum, and mandarin . With middle notes of muguet, jasmine, peony, and tuberose. Then a base of vanilla, sandalwood, musky accord, and iris. And you guess it, this is also DISCONTINUED (I don't have the greatest of luck). 



CK One Shock- For Her 


Yes one perfume that isn't discontinued and think I would actually cry if they did. I started wearing this in 2011 and so did all of my friends. We all fell in love with samples my friend had and we all had to go out and buy it!! 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

32 comments:

  1. I'm not a hufe fan of perfumes but I love the packaging of all of this ones!! <3
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really amazing fragrances, sadly I haven't tried out any of them.

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC.Would love to stay in

    contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear Ralph Lauren HOT all the time, would love to rediscover their range!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't smelt that one. Might gove that one a try x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You should give them a try if you can get hold of them x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, If you get hold of any you should give them a try x

      Delete
  6. My favorite is the one by Christina Aguilera. Great choices.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Havent tried that one, might have to give it a sniff and see what its like x

      Delete
  7. I'm not a perfume girl myself, but looking at these have make me want to convert! I've nominated you for the Liebster award here: http://blushingbeautea.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Awrr thanks ill check it out x

      Delete
  8. Hello dear, I am doing a Giveaway on my blog, I invite you to win a sweater (you have 5 choices) from Oasap online store! I hope you participate and if you do, GOOD LUCK! :)

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2014/10/oasap-sweater-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!

    I'll be waiting for me with a new post: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/10/a-dip-back-e-se-e-vero-che-la-moda-gira.html#more let me know what do you think, and if you like follow me, I follow you!

    I'm on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Debora-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl and INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/micuccidebora gladly reciprocate the visit! See you soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review, Ive never tried any of them but Im willing to buy the CK one!

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue Ralph Lauren perfume is my favourite, it's so annoying when perfumes are discontinued xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, I love trying new perfumes :) fab blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. And ill defo check out your blog. x

      Delete
  14. I agree with you with your Ralph Lauren perfume description, I LOOOVE that perfume, literally one of my faves too...I loove your blog design <3 I've followed you on bloglovin, would you mind checking my blog out?

    Beatriz xo || Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. Will defo check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig