Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Review

Leave a Comment

I received two samples of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream in January's
 Glossy Box, I had never heard of the Yu-Be brand before but as I am always looking out for the next best moisturiser I was happy to put the products to some use.

The Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin cream is a glycerin-based moisturizing cream enriched with Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 and Camphor. It target area is dry skin and is formulated to treat eczema & dermatitis (being a psoriasis suffer myself thought this product could be right up my street). You can use it as a face/body cream or a lip balm.  

The first thing I must comment on is the smell. It is quite a potent smell and basically smells like Vicks Vaporub. The smell does quickly fade as it is stated, just a little bit of a shock when you first put it on. 



The cream itself has a yellow colouring and is quite thick in texture. I thought that the cream might leave my skin feeling oily but this wasn't the case and it quickly absorbs into the skin. For me it leaves a slight silicone texture on my skin. I wouldn't recommend that this us used for of a night cream for A) it gives the cream time to really sink into the skin and works its magic and B) this isn't a cream you want to be putting make up over, it hasn't skinned into the skin properly it will make you make up cakey.



Yes I would recommend this product but as a night cream. This would really suit people with dry skin, eczema, psoriasis ect. You can buy this product from Boots at £19.50 for a 70g tub which is a little steep for the amount you get but this product is worth it. Have a hunt on Amazon and such places where you could possibly find the product cheaper. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig