Urban Decay Naked Master Class

Leave a Comment


I must say I was delighted to be invited to Urban Decay's Naked Master Class (Essex), I have attending their Xmas party in December and after the success of that I know this one would be a knock out. Guests where offered a choice of drinks and snacked throughout the event, which I had my fair share of.

The main focus of the event was to talk through different looks you can achieve with their naked products, including a great day look and a glamours night look but also to introduce some of their new products.





For the first look they demonstrated a simple everyday look. The products used for this look was the BB Cream, the new Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder, Naked Palette, Lush Lash Mascara and the new Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss.

I must admit I haven't been much of a powder user in the past and its not one of my top products, but when I saw the it being applied I was amazed, I looked so flawless and was only applied over the BB cream. Its obviously not a full coverage but defiantly gave an outstanding result. The powder its self was so smooth, like a baby's bottom as they would say.

The second look was a a glamorous night time look, the products that were used for this looked were the Naked Foundation, Naked Powder, Naked 3 palette, Naked Ultra Lipgloss and the new Naked 24/7 Double Ended Eyeliner. These new eye-liners are tailor designed to be used co-inside with each Naked palette with makes then a unique asset to using the Naked Palettes.


They offered a lot of tips & tricks which were really use full and a lot of detail about what is actually in their products (will post some of these in later blogs) and really did offer a great event.


Every guest was given a little goodies bag at the end which offered BB Cream, Make Up Bag, Eye primers and perfume samples.


I was also lucky to be choose to win the events price of  large Urban Decay box of goodies which I was over the moon about.


There will definitely be product reviews to come and also in April they are launching a new product which I'm so excited about.











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig