Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Eye Liner Review

Leave a Comment

I wanted to do a quick little blog spot on the Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Eye Liner.
I had previously been using MAC’s Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack but had somehow lost it which I’m gutted about. So being without an eyeliner was not an option so I quickly poped to my local Superdrug to pick up a cheap eyeliner to bide me over until I could repurchase the MAC eyeliner.
For me an eyeliner much have to things for me to purchase it A) it must be waterproof as I use it on my waterline and my eyes tend to be quite watery so I don’t want to end up looking like a panda at the end of the day (which some eyeliners have). B) The eyeliner must be in a retractable plastic case, I am not a fan of sharpening pencils as I once had a pencil that scratched my eye which was a very unpleasant experience to say the least. I already owned the liquid eyeliner in this range so this was a quick logical choice.




The eyeliner has a very nice soft creamy texture which means you really don’t have you apply much pressure when putting on the product. The colour is a really intense black which doesn’t budge. It truly is a waterproof product; I have no smudging or panda eyes which I was so happy with. Its staying power is remarkable, I have taken two pictures below one with just one application and the second after I had smudged the eyeliner. As you can tell it really does have great staying power and still keeps its intensity. 


I would from the bottom of my heart recommend this product! The eyeliner can be purchased for £3.99 which is a far better deal than when I was spending £14 on a product that gave exactly the same results. I will be repurchasing this one from now on and is my new number 1. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig