Glam Glow Mud Mask Review | Youth Mud

Leave a Comment




I received a sample of Glam Glows youth mud tinlexolate treatment in February edition of You Beauty discovery Box.
I must say about all other beauty product, face products are my number one priority and favourite. I believe that it doesn't matter how much make up you put on, if you skin is bad your not going to get that flawless face we all strive to achieve.
So this product most definitely intrigued me from the start. It derives from Hollywood California, it was originally designed for backstage use on film, music & fashion for instant camera glowing skin. This product very much loved by celebrities such as Michael Buble, Natalie Portman and Miley Cyrus.
I know what you're thinking, another celebrity hyped product that isn't all that! But trust me this product truly stands on it own accord. I al


About the product


GLAMGLOW's mud base is from Southern France, home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez and Monaco.

Teaoxi™ - Patent Pending formula is GLAMGLOW®’s continuous time-release
technology, delivering fresh Super-Squalene, EGCG Super-Antioxidants and
Polyphenols directly into the mud from real pieces of Tea Leaf. Super powerful
TEAOXI™ is responsible for brightening the complexion, protecting against free
radicals, hydrating and balancing the oil levels in the skin.
Volcanic Minerals - Pulverized into Micro Pumice, these ancient rock minerals
give multi-level surface exfoliation and stimulate microcirculation, helping to
detoxify and awaken the skin, reduce puffiness, under-eye circles and smooth
fine lines while softening the skin’s texture to reveal younger looking skin.
French Sea Clay - Dredged off the coast of Southern France and when combined
with TEAOXI™ a tingling sensation is created, triggering 12 hours of Collagen
Synthesis for a noticeable wrinkle deduced 3-day glow. French Sea Clay absorbs
impurities and toxic substances reducing pore size and helping to look younger
by reducing the appearance of age.





I applied that mask with my fingers; it says you should apply with a foundation brush for a good even application.
I was first a little shocked by the mask, it has little bits of tea leaves in it which I found peculiar at as it looked like I have scrapped mud of the ground and slapped it across my face, twigs and leaves included.
The product itself smells really nice; a real herbal/lavender scent which really helps to relaxes you if you're having a bit of TLC time. After a few minutes of application the mask starts to tighten and you start to feel a warm tightening and you start to feel a warm tingling sensation, this is the blood flowing to make you skin come alive. The sensation is not over bearable at all but if you are someone with sensitive skin I would suggest you take to make off as soon as you start feeling uncomfortably rather than waiting the recommended 10 minute otherwise remove after the recommend time (or longer if you feel like it).
Wash the mask of with warm water or micellar water. You really need to give it a good rub to remove the mask and this is where you get the exfoliation from; I would recommend you take extra care around the eyes & if you have sensitive skin. It is a tough exfoliation but this is where it works some magic on your skin.


This is by far the best face mask I have ever used. My skin felt so soft, like a baby’s bottom & had such a gorgeous glow. I think these results are even better then some results I've had from having a professional facials. This product really does do what it says on the tin. I also love that fact its 100% paraben-free, cruelty-free, and suitable for vegans.


Would I but the full size product? Yes I would. The price is steep at £44.90 for 50ml, you would of hoped to get more for that price, but that being said the product itself really is worth it for what it does for your skin. I think using this product could easily replace professional facials you might have, saving you money.  If you really want to try this product you can buy a try before you buy kit that includes **** Youth mud, super mud and bright mud for £13.00 **** or you could have a look on eBay.
This product really does make your skin look like a million dollars and make you feel like a Hollywood Superstar.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig