February Wish List

Leave a Comment

Just wanted to share of my product desires this month, obviously I have way more then 5 but I thought id keep this short and sweet. 

1) GlamGlow's Super-Mud Cleansing Treatment £44.99



I have received a sample of Glamglow’s Youth Tinglexfoliate Treatment and I think it is truly remarkable so of course I now really want to try the Cleansing Mud as well. These muds are very pricey so I am going to buy myself a sample size before I commit to buying it, too see which one I prefer. I would love the buy both full size products but at the prices they are that’s not an option. 


I have read some great review blogs on this product and really wanted to get my hands on it. I am always on the lookout for a new moisturiser and as I am nearly at the end of my current moisturiser once I have finished it this will definitely be my next buy.


I am a big worrier of my dark circles and very conscious of them. Getting a great concealer is of great importance to me and my key to my “flawless” face. I have been debating and researching what will be my next concealer and this one came out on top and was also the winner of best concealer for Instyle magazines Best Beauty Buy Award 2014. 

4) Brow Bar To Go | Whitening Lightning £25.00


This product has not been released in the UK and is US based. I first heard of this products from watching the amazing Carli Bybel (who I love, envy & adore). Ever since then I've been obsessing about it and whether to get this product or not. I really want it but will have to have it shipped over from the US. Or take a risk and by one off of EBay. 


I really wanted to add this brush to my collection. I'm really into my power highlighter at the moment and this brush Is the prefect brush for highlighter power application. All the reviews I read have really rated this brush and of course the Real Techniques brushes are simply brilliant. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig