Beauty & Make Up Haul | Liz Earle, MAC, Maybelline, Urban Decay & B.Pure

Leave a Comment




Last Friday I went and treated myself to a little beauty haul (and wasn't even pay day). I didn't really “need and of the products I bought but when does “needing” something ever come into factor. 



Being a creature of habit, when I find a product I love I find it hard to try something new. I have always used the YSL Touche Eclat highlighter pen and seeing as it was the forefather of all highlighter pens I didn’t think anything could top it.
So I thought it was time for a little change and I bought myself the MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter Pen in Bright Forecast. I have read great reviews about the product so I wouldn't be left regretting  bying the this product instead of the  Touche Eclat.
I haven’t got an ultimate opinion  of which I prefer more out of the two as I have only been using it a week but I can certainly say I'm not disappointed. 


After hearing nothing but amazing things about the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and Skin Tonic I desperately wanted these products. But since I had spent a load of money on my Arbonne products I couldn't justify spending more money until I have finished my current products. I am truly over the moon with these products and can’t wait to use them each day. 


Previously being more of a liquid pen fan for an eyeliner I had never really been interested in going gel side. My sister has been using the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner for a while now and really swears by it so thought I’d give it a go. I read a tonne of review saying this eyeliner was particularly good (even in casing trumping the MAC Fluidline eyeliner). 




I basically bought the B.Pure micellar water as I was in the queue at Superdrug and saw it on offer. I am currently using the L’Oreal Skin Perfection micellar water which is soon to run out, so I thought id give this one a go and see how it compares.  


Being at the Urban Decay's naked master class last week I was introduced to a few new goodies including the Big Fatty mascara and Naked loose finishing powder which I had to buy immediately. I also purchased two eye shadows in shades Sin & Midnight Rodeo, I love love love their eye shadows and these were some amazing shades to add to my collection. I also bought their lipstick in Native. I already owned obsessed and since I saw this shade I really wanted it, so very happy with this purchase. 

I will be doing full reviews on some of the products featured here later on. I really like to give the products time before I write a review and give my final opinion as want it to be as fair as possible. 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig