Urban Decay Madness

Leave a Comment




It’s safe to say I went a little Urban Decay mad in 2013, I already owned a few eye shadows but never really taken much interest into the brand before. It wasn't until they open up a Counter at my local Debenhams that my obsession began.

The hype really caught on this year for Urban Decay, especially with the release of the Naked 3 Pallet this year among other products which enticed more and more people I know to buy from this brand. Now after coming down from the Urban Decay high, I want to reflect more on the products.

My Top Urban Decay Products:




(From Left to Right ABC Gum, Easy Baked, Smog, Twice Baked, Backed, Midnight Cowboy, Moonflower & Space Cowboy)

The Eye Shadows

Without a shadow of a doubt Urban Decays eye shadows are some of the best out there. They are hands down the best I have ever used! Absolutely amazing. 
The texture is to die for; they apply wonderfully and last so great even when I don't use a primer (I do use an Urban Decay Eye shadow primer with these eye shadows when I need a little extra staying power)
I love the colours they have on offer and how what you see in the pot is they it will look like applied to your eye.
Their new and improved formula has really made them top of my eye shadow list. If offers a pigment infusion system so the colour you see in the pot is the colour you get. I also love the fact that all the eye shadows are made so you can make your very own pallet instead of having loads of little pots about.
I really can stress enough how amazing these eye shadows are, at £14 a pop they are on the expensive side but I think they are worth it. If you haven’t tried them yet I highly recommend you do!! You will fall head over heels.



The Naked Flushed Pallet
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! It’s a great 3 in one products that offers a bronze, highlighter and Blush (I use urban decay good karma blush brush for this pallet).
It's a pretty fool proof contour kit for those who have either not mastered the art or if you are needing to travel light its slim line case and mirror make it highly beneficially (I always take with me if I'm not feeling like taking a load of make up around). 
I find that the tones blend really well with my skin, I have read some bad reviews saying that they fine the product cakey and that the highlighter emphasizes imperfections on skin such as pores but I couldn't fault it!




The Naked Foundation 
This is my newest product from the Urban Decay range which I have only started using it after Christmas.
I had been using Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation for the last 4 years (which I love to death) but when the bottle came to an end I thought id try out this foundation. 
With 18 shades to the foundation offers more options for an impeccable match. The consistency of the foundation means that blends out really well and gives you a medium to full coverage. I do think this is a great foundation thought personally it do not feel it has enough coverage for me. Also my skin started break out around the time I started using the foundation thought I’m not blaming the foundation as It was Xmas so a lot of Chocolate, Wines and other bad foods were had by me so this could of well added the skin break out, this in mind I will be sticking at and maybe in a months’ time I will have even better things to say about it. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig