Amargan Hair Therapy Oil - My Number 1 Argan Oil

Leave a Comment

Over the last few years Argan oil has been all the rage and a must have in your hair care routine and ever since I was introduced to it I have been obsessed, I literally have two bottles in my cupboard just in case one runs out. 

This oil contains Moroccan Argan oil, keratin, avocado oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil & pro vitamin B5, all ingredients that make this product a fantastic treatment for your hair.
The oil its self has quite a thick constancy’s but It soaks into the hair so quickly so you're not left with a greasy feeling or effect.It also conditions the hair really well so if you suffer from dry ends you will really notice a difference.

I normally apply this to wet hair after washing, them comb my hair through as this oil works great at de-tangling hair, it leaves the hair feeling amazing soft and I get compliments on how shiny my hair is.
If I am straightening my hair I like to run a little oil through to give it that little extra shiny boost.

You only need a pump or two so a little goes a long way and it smells absolutely amazing.

I could say enough about how much I love this product. I would recommend this to anybody and most of my friends now use it too.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig